All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £14.99Was:£19.99Free postage
- £15.25Was:£19.99Free postage
- £24.34Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you develop products that people will actually use and buy? This practical guide shows you how to validate product and company ideas through customer development research-before you waste months and millions on a product or service that no one needs or wants.
- Author BiographyCindy Alvarez is a product manager who turns understanding the customer into competitive advantage. She's worked with early-stage startups, medium-sized companies, and Fortune 500 companies to make customer development an ingrained part of company culture and product development process. She currently runs User Experience and Product Design for Yammer, where their 5 million customers include hourly staffers and CEOs and techno-luddites to early adopters.
- Author(s)Cindy Alvarez
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication13/06/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.95Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.75Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.