All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how lean thinking can be applied in practice, highlighting key challenges. For managers and business students.
- Author BiographyNick Rich is RCUK Innovative Manufacturing Fellow and Director of the Innovative Manufacturing Research Centre, Cardiff University. Nicola Bateman is a senior research fellow at the Lean Enterprise Research Centre, Cardiff University. Ann Essain is a senior research fellow at the Lean Enterprise Research Centre, Cardiff University. Lynn Massey is a post doctoral fellow at the School of International Business, Queensland University of Technology. Donna Samuel is a senior research associate at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University.
- Author(s)Ann Esain,Donna Samuel,Lynn Massey,Nick Rich,Nicola Bateman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight570 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.