All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £47.87Was:£49.99Free postage
- £49.59Was:£49.99Free postage
- £48.45Was:£49.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionTo achieve and sustain a Lean transformation, organizations must learn how to effectively engage and leverage IT in all aspects of continuous improvement. This book aims to help IT and the rest of the business work together for continuous improvements to the Lean enterprise. It examines how IT can better understand the needs of the business.
- Author BiographySteve Bell, CFPIM brings over twenty years' experience in finance, operations management and information systems. He is the author of Lean Enterprise Systems, Using IT for Continuous Improvement. (2006) Mike Orzen, CMA, CFPIM, PMP delivers a unique blend of IT, operations management, Lean, Six Sigma, and project management. With a BA from Stanford University in economics and an MBA from the University of Oregon, Mike has been consulting, coaching, and teaching for over 20 years. Steve and Mike are faculty members of the Lean Enterprise Institute. Together, the authors combine their experience in information systems and process improvement to share their lessons learned.
- Author(s)Michael A. Orzen,Steven C. Bell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication14/09/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note63 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.