All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to Lean Six Sigma statistical and analytical methods, plus expert coverage of SigmaXL and Minitab, two of today's most popular analytical programs.
- Author BiographyIssa Bass is a Master Black Belt and senior consultant with Manor House and Associates. He is the founding editor of SixSigmaFirst.com. Bass has extensive experience in quality and operations management, and is also the author of Six Sigma Statistics with Minitab and Excel. Barbara Lawton, Ph.D., is a Six Sigma Black Belt, and has been improving manufacturing processes using Lean techniques and Six Sigma for more than 15 years, in various industries on 3 continents. Dr. Lawton specializes in data analysis, and is a keen experimentalist and problem solver, using a wide range of statistical tools. She currently works for one of the world's leading aerospace organizations in the UK.
- Author(s)Barbara Lawton,Issa Bass
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight632 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.94Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.77Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.