All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique guide shows a true, full-scale implementation of Lean supply chain and logistics management for professionals, using a special SCOR (Supply Chain Operations Reference) model of plan, source, make, deliver, and return.
- Author BiographyPaul Myerson has been a successful change catalyst for a variety of clients and organizations of all sizes. He has more than 25 years of experience in supply chain strategies, systems, and operations that have resulted in bottom-line improvements for companies such as General Electric, Unilever, and Church and Dwight (Arm & Hammer). Myerson holds an MBA in Physical Distribution from Temple University and a BS in Logistics from The Pennsylvania State University. He is currently Managing Partner at Logistics Planning Associates, LLC, a supply chain planning software and consulting business (www.psiplanner.com). Myerson serves as an adjunct professor at several universities, including Kean University and New Jersey City University. He is the author of a Windows-based Supply Chain Planning software, and co-author of a new Lean supply chain and logistics management simulation training game by ENNA.
- Author(s)Paul Myerson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width157 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.