All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting, non-traditional approach to language learning with the easy, relaxed appeal of an audio-only product. No books. No rote memorisation. No chance of failure.
- Author BiographyWho is Paul Noble? Paul Noble is a genius, yet he still left school unable to speak a language - he found that the traditional learning methods left him feeling 'confused, incapable and unable to really say anything'. Determined that there must be a better way to learn, Paul spent years devising his own unique method of learning languages which cuts out all of the grammar, all of the rote learning, and all of the stress. He began using his method to teach in his Language Institute and, hundreds of students later, he prides himself on never having had a student fail.
- Author(s)Paul Noble
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- Language(s)English, German
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight818 g
- Width230 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine60 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 CD-Audio
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £16.69Trending at £19.99
- £27.17Trending at £28.20
- £25.94Trending at £26.57
- £20.59Trending at £26.03
- £39.56Trending at £40.05
- £25.28Trending at £30.00
- £17.89Trending at £32.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.