All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series of books that offer short, concentrated, highly structured courses for the absolute beginner which can be completed over a 48-hour period. Each book outlines the basic terms and techniques of the sport concerned. This particular book looks at rock climbing.
- Author(s)Kevin Walker
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/1991
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleLearn in a weekend
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date12/03/1997
- Content Notecolour illustrations and photographs
- Weight360 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.