All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of people take the driving test each year - over half of them fail, most commonly because of poor preparation. This handy book combines all elements of the driving test - theory, practical, the official DSA questions and answers. Presented in a clear, modern format, it appeals to young learner drivers.
- Author BiographyRobert Davies began his career in motoring journalism in 1986 and writes extensively about driving, travel and road safety, especially in his capacity as features editor of Advanced Driving, the magazine of the Institute of Advanced Motorists. He lives near Blandford in Dorset.
- Author(s)Robert Davies
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication08/08/2005
- GenreDriving & The Highway Code
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.45Trending at £14.43
- £11.15Trending at £12.30
- £12.89Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.