All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a concise and fully illustrated guide to learning to drive, structured in 10 defined stages, giving any learner driver the resources and skills to deal with both the practical and theory tests.
- Author BiographyDr John Wells is well known in the driver training profession as an author of training materials for driving instructors and learner drivers. A recognized expert on driving skills and all aspects of driving tests, both theory and practical, his work is recommended by the profession's leading trade body, the Driving Instructors Association. The late Margaret Stacey was the co-author of The Driving Instructor's Handbook and Practical Teaching Skills for Driving Instructors, both published by Kogan Page, and both recommended by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency.
- Author(s)Dr. John Wells,Professor Margaret Stacey
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2016
- GenreDriving & The Highway Code
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight605 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £6.82Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.