All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains in straightforward terms how to read a company annual report, and why everyone should pay attention to the stock market. It explains not only how to invest, but also how to think like an investor.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication25/01/1996
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.