Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.69Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ilovebooksetc
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
- £3.00+ £2.90 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by theshinystar
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn her debut book - Learn to Knit, Love to Knit - Anna Wilkinson has put together a collection of 20 contemporary garments and accessories that not only teach you the basics of the craft but also give results that will be the envy of all your friends.
- Author BiographyAnna Wilkinson is a leading designer within the new, young knitting pack. A recent Textile Design graduate from Winchester School of Art, in 2009 Anna was awarded the coveted Gold in the Knitted Textile Awards by the UK Handknitting Association for her collection of vintage-inspired hand knits. Although influenced by traditional hand-knitting techniques, Anna's knitwear designs are characterised by exceptionally flattering garment shapes enlivened with quirky combinations of colour and pattern. Her knitted creations have already won her great critical acclaim and respect within the knitwear industry. When not designing garments, she also works for an internationally renowned London print studio sourcing and designing fabric and knitwear samples for major fashion houses, including Ralph Lauren and Paul Smith.
- Author(s)Anna Wilkinson
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 100 colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width187 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £30.35Trending at £42.88
- £9.88Trending at £14.94
- £14.09Trending at £15.19
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £24.92
- £14.05Trending at £17.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.