All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKnitting has always been a popular needlecraft - versatile and simple to learn as well as being a great way to reduce stress. 'Learn to Knit' is a helpful guide for the complete beginner, starting with the basics and then moving on to more complicated stitches.
- Author BiographyPenny Hill works as a handknitting consultant for Rowan Yarns in her local John Lewis store. She has been a pattern compiler for knitwear designers such as Debbie Bliss, Sian Brown, Jean Moss and Edina Ronay, as well as contributing her own designs to a number of knitting magazines and books. She has also written two technical books on knitting and crochet. She lives in Reading, Berkshire.
- Author(s)Penny Hill
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/10/2009
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £27.06
- £17.75Trending at £25.11
- £13.36Trending at £20.64
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £12.18Trending at £18.07
- £8.44Trending at £8.97
- £14.53Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.