All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches beginners the basics on sewing and quilting and gives tips that they will use for years to come. Also includes plenty of tips and techniques to keep even the experienced quilter interested.
- Author BiographyCarolyn S. Vagts is a wife, mother, grandmother, quilt designer and the editor of Quilter's World. She also has a successful quilt shop in Lake Orion, Mich. Carolyn has made a name for herself in the quilting world with her award-winning techniques of mixing traditional piecing with fusible-art applique. Carolyn's designs have been published regularly in several magazines, including Quilter's World. She is the author of Learn to Quilt From Start to Finish, I Can Quilt, Learn to Quilt with Panels and Learn to Make Quilted Mug Rugs . She also lectures and teaches workshops to guilds.
- Author(s)Carolyn S. Vagts
- PublisherHouse of White Birches
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHouse of White Birches
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight185 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £4.28Trending at £5.91
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.