All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £2.35Trending at £2.94
- £30.80Trending at £31.13
- £12.89Trending at £14.13
- £12.99Trending at £19.90
- £4.28Trending at £5.89
- £10.76Trending at £13.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book the author, President of the Pastel Society, portrays the excitement of working with pastels to create vibrant and colourful images of flowers. The book discusses the range of pastels available and the basic techniques of pastel painting.
- Author(s)John Blockley
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/1993
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCollins Learn to Paint
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/12/1999
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width211 mm
- Height276 mm
Most relevant reviews
- alp5ine07 Apr, 2014by
A most enjoyable introduction to flower painting with pastels
A delightful little book, simple and inspiring. John Blockley shows very clearly how to capture the essence and colours of flowers.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.