All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students, beginning the study of Ancient Greek, this title provides a grammar-based approach. It includes chosen vocabularies and vocabulary notes; clear and complete presentations of all necessary morphology and syntax; large numbers of drills and drill sentences; and, sample passages from a variety of Greek authors.
- Author BiographyAndrew Keller and Stephanie Russell both teach Classics at the Collegiate School in New York City. They are the authors of Learn to Read Latin, published by Yale University Press.
- Author(s)Andrew Keller,Stephanie Russell
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight2404 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.78Trending at £28.94
- £25.45Trending at £31.04
- £12.00Trending at £19.18
- £23.31Trending at £29.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.