All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on helping school and university students to acquire the skills to read and appreciate the great works of Latin literature. This title not only presents basic Latin morphology and syntax with clear explanations and examples, but also offers direct access to original, unaltered Latin writings.
- Author BiographyAndrew Keller and Stephanie Russell teach Classics at the Collegiate School in New York City.
- Author(s)Andrew Keller,Stephanie Russell
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight866 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £24.99Trending at £26.26
- £12.88Trending at £15.78
- £7.52Trending at £9.94
- £4.50Trending at £4.97
- £63.23Trending at £92.08
- £11.61Trending at £14.93
- £9.12Trending at £10.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.