All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £3.89Was:£5.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the fundamentals of soldering - and pick up an essential skill for building electronic gadgets. You'll discover how to preheat and tin your iron, make a good solder joint, desolder cleanly (when things don't quite go right), and how to use helping hands to hold components in place.
- Author BiographyBrian Jepson is an O'Reilly editor, hacker, and co-organizer of Providence Geeks and the Rhode Island Mini Maker Faire. He's also been involved in various ways over the years with AS220, a non-profit arts center in Providence, Rhode Island. AS220 gives Rhode Island artists uncensored and unjuried forums for their work and also provides galleries, performance space, fabrication facilities, and live/work space. Tyler Moskowite, a programmer, engineering intern at Make Magazine, and student at Santa Rosa Junior College, has been tinkering with electronics for almost half his life. He picked up Arduino, then Android, and with the release of the ADK he has found his niche. As a photographer for Make Magazine, Gregory Hayes has ruined more clothes than he ever did as a handyman, hiked more miles with a heavier load than he did as a backpacker, done more research than he did as a writer, and gotten closer to more human hands than advised by any epidemiologist. Taught to solder at the age of seven and forced to solder for his supper at the age of nine, he's now content to let others enjoy the lion's share while he stands by watching safely from behind glass.
- Author(s)Brian Jepson,Gregory Hayes,Tyler Moskowite
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaker Media
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £14.00
- £7.31Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.