All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for true beginners, this instructional guide teaches the art of turning. It offers advice for readers on every step of the turning process, including selecting the right lathe, basic safety and woodshop setup, an overview of the proper tools and how to use them, and the basics on sharpening, sanding and finishing.
- Author BiographyBarry Gross is the author of The Pen Turner's Workbook, 2nd Edition (9781565233195), Learn to Turn (9781565232730) and a frequent contributor to Scroll Saw Workshop magazine and Woodturning Design Magazine.
- Author(s)Barry Gross
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 427 photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.