About this product
- DescriptionDora is teaching her baby brother and sister new words. Young explorers can help by lifting the flaps, pulling tabs and spinning the wheel to discover the everyday words used by Dora and friends. With words in both English and Spanish, this bilingual, interactive novelty is suitable for learning and building vocabulary.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication07/08/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDora the Explorer
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Children's
- Out-of-print date13/02/2012
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width145 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.