Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.58Trending at £28.73
- £31.44Trending at £34.56
About this product
- DescriptionAn active area of study and debate in second language acquisition is learner contribution - what a learner can bring to the learning process. This text presents an account of learners' personal attributes - those that have been shown to have an impact upon language learning.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Breen is Professor of Language Education in the Centre for English Language Teaching, University of Stirling.
- Author(s)Michael Breen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2001
- Series TitleApplied Linguistics and Language Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight651 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.