All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of 10 fully-illustrated stories explores friendship issues encountered by children with ASD aged 4-8 and looks at how they can be overcome successfully. Key areas are addressed, including sharing, taking turns, being a tattletale, obsessions, winning and losing, jealousy, personal space, tact and diplomacy, and defining friendship.
- Author BiographyK.I. Al-Ghani is a special educational needs teacher who has worked for more than 30 years in the field of education. She is currently a specialist teacher for inclusion support and is involved with training professionals, students and parents in aspects of ASD. As an author and a mother of a son with ASD, she has spent the last 20 years researching the enigma that is autism. Haitham Al-Ghani is an author, illustrator and cartoon animator. He earned a triple distinction in multimedia studies and was the 2007 winner of the Vincent Lines Award for creative excellence.
- Author(s)Kay Al-Ghani
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note100 black and white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Haitham Al-Ghani
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.99
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.