All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the intellectual, conceptual, and practical aspects of learning disabilities. This book discusses different types of learning disabilities including problems with attention, memory, language, math, reading, and writing. It encompasses the impact of LD on learning as well as social competence and self-regulation.
- Author BiographyBernice Wong is Professor Emeritus at Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia. Prior to retirement, her passion had been writing intervention research with students with and without learning disabilities. In retirement, her love for writing has transformed from academic writing to short stories about interesting events in her life. Dr. Deborah L. Butler is Professor in the Faculty of Education at the University of British Columbia. She was awarded a PhD in Educational Psychology from Simon Fraser University in 1993. Since joining UBC in 1994, Dr. Butler has written over 30 refereed articles and book chapters for major journals or highly influential books, presented 60 refereed papers at international or national conferences, produced literally 100's of research reports with teachers, district-level administrators, and/or governments, and been invited to serve as a keynote or featured speaker across North America and internationally. Her research focuses on understanding and fostering strategic, goal-directed engagement, teacher professional development, research methods, inclusive and special education, and teaching and learning processes.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication14/08/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight840 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBernice Y. L. Wong,Deborah L. Butler
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.