All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- Author(s)Tripp Corbin
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Author BiographyTripp Corbin, GISP is the CEO and a cofounder of eGIS Associates, Inc. He has over 20 years of surveying, mapping, and GIS-related experience. He is recognized as an industry expert with a variety of geospatial software packages, including Esri, Autodesk, and Trimble products. He holds multiple certifications, including Microsoft Certified Professional, Certified Floodplain Manager, Certified GIS Professional, CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer, Esri Certified Enterprise System Design Associate, and Esri Certified Desktop Professional. During the course of his career, Tripp has assisted many private and public organizations to implement and maintain GIS solutions. Cities and counties have relied on his expertise to help them make the transition from hard copy maps into the digital world of GIS. Private companies, including engineering, surveying, planning, and forestry, often seek Tripp's experience to help them in various projects. Tripp's knowledge of GIS and surveying along with the ability to use multiple software packages has proven to be an invaluable asset. As a GIS instructor, Tripp has taught students worldwide the power of GIS. He is a GIS instructor for the Institute for Transportation Research and Education at North Carolina State University, the Continuing Studies Center at University of North Alabama, and Davidson County Community College. He has authored many GIS classes on topics ranging from the beginner level, such as Introduction to GIS Fundamentals using ArcGIS to more advanced classes, such as Using AutoCAD in ArcGIS and Performing GIS Analysis with ArcGIS. In addition to teaching and authoring classes, Tripp has overseen the establishment of GIS training programs at these institutions. Tripp is a very active member of the GIS professional community. He is a past president of Georgia URISA and URISA International Board Member. He currently serves on the GISP Application Review committee and as an At-Large GITA Southeast Board Member. Tripp is continually asked to present and conduct workshops at GIS-related conferences. He has conducted workshops on the GISP Certification, Deploying Mobile Solutions, GIS and Land Surveying, and Using GNSS Technologies at conferences, such as GIS Pro, Georgia Geospatial Conference, North Carolina GIS Conference, Ottawa GIS Conference, and others. Other contributions Tripp has made to the GIS Profession include helping to draft the Geospatial Technology Competency Model that was adopted by the US Department of Labor and providing help to other GIS Professionals around the world on various blogs, lists, and forums. In recognition of his contributions, he has received several awards, including the URISA Exemplary Leadership Award and the Barbara Hirsch Special Service Award.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.