CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionUsing theory drawn from Education, Cultural Studies and Human Geography, this work explores the related issues of belonging, learning and community. It draws on a range of research studies conducted with adult learners both nationally and internationally in formal and informal contexts.
- Author BiographyJocey Quinn is Professor at the Institute for Policy Studies in Education, London Metropolitan University.
- Author(s)Jocey Quinn
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Educational Research
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.