Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores such questions as: Are learning communities essential in education? How are they designed and developed? What difference do they make in learning? The book contains contributions from educators who share their research and practice.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleCritical Studies of Education
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1230 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAnastasia P. Samaras,Anne R. Freese,Clare Kosnik,Clive Beck
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.