All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionHistorically Nicaragua has been mired in poverty and political conflict, yet the country has become a model for the successful emergence of democracy in a developing nation.
- Author BiographyLeslie E. Anderson is associate professor of political science at the University of Florida. She is the author of The Political Economy of the Modern Peasant. Lawrence C. Dodd is the Manning J. Dauer Eminent Scholar Chair in Political Science at the University of Florida. He is the author of Coalitions in Parliamentary Government and coeditor of seven editions of Congress Reconsidered.
- Author(s)Lawrence C. Dodd,Leslie A. Anderson
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication09/05/2005
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note20 tables, 17line drawings
- Weight506 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.