All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ideal book for study and revision on pre-registration learning disability nursing courses, this book provides nursing and healthcare students with user-friendly and contemporary information in relation to the key clinical practice issues they may experience when working with people with learning disabilities.
- Author BiographyBob Gates is Professor of and Academic and Professional Lead for Learning Disabilities, University of Hertfordshire and Visiting Professor of Learning Disability, University of West London. He was Founding Editor and Editor in Chief of Journal of Intellectual Disabilities; Member of the International Editorial Advisory Board for Journal of Intellectual Disabilities; and is consultant editor to Learning Disability Practice magazine. He is Member of the British Institute of Learning Disability and the National Learning Disability Coalition. Debra Fearns is Senior Lecturer, Learning Disability Nursing, University of Hertfordshire. Jo Welch is Senior Lecturer, Learning Disability Nursing, University of Hertfordshire.
- Author(s)Bob Gates,Debra Fearns,Jo Welch
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/02/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleAt a Glance (Nursing and Healthcare)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight530 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.16
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.