All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionHighlighting examples of positive, evidence based practice throughout, this book explores working with people with learning disabilities at all life stages. With contributions from people with learning disabilities and their families, its person-centred approach illustrates how policy can be translated into practice with life-changing consequences.
- Author BiographyVAL WILLIAMS is a Senior Research Fellow at the Norah Fry Research Centre, University of Bristol, UK. She has extensive experience of working in partnership with people with learning disabilities and their organisations, and also of collaboration and support for parents of people with learning disabilities.
- Author(s)Valerie Williams
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInteragency Working in Health and Social Care
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note248 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.