CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionNotes that international trends, including those in many Southeast Asian countries are moving toward inclusive education and special needs. This book includes chapters on giftedness, counseling and behavior management. It is suitable for teachers, parents, those health professionals who are working with children with special educational needs.
- Author BiographyShane N. Phillipson is an associate professor at the Hong Kong Institute of Education, where he teaches educational psychology and gifted education. His research interests include educational psychology in cross-cultural contexts, creativity and mathematical thinking, particularly for high ability students.
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight454 g
- Width154 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byShane N. Phillipson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.