Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £36.75Trending at £40.48
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- Author(s)Ratan Kumar,Sanjeev Jaiswal
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication19/06/2015
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Author BiographySanjeev Jaiswal is a computer graduate with 5 years of industrial experience. He basically uses Perl and GNU/Linux for his day-to-day work. He also teaches Drupal and WordPress CMS to bloggers. He first developed an interest in web application penetration testing in 2013; he is currently working on projects involving penetration testing, source code review, and log analysis, where he provides the analysis and defense of various kinds of web-based attacks. Sanjeev loves teaching technical concepts to engineering students and IT professionals and has been teaching for the last 6 years in his leisure time. He founded Alien Coders (http://www.aliencoders.org), based on the learning through sharing principle for computer science students and IT professionals in 2010, which became a huge hit in India among engineering students. He usually uploads technical videos on YouTube under the Alien Coders tag. He has got a huge fan base at his site because of his simple but effective way of teaching and his philanthropic nature toward students. You can follow him on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aliencoders and on Twitter at @aliencoders. He wrote Instant PageSpeed Optimization, Packt Publishing, and looks forward to authoring or reviewing more books for Packt Publishing and other publishers. Ratan Kumar is a computer science and engineering graduate with more than a year of start-up experience. He received the Technical Excellence Memento from the Association of Computer Engineering Students (ACES), Cochin University of Science and Technology. When he was a product engineer at Profoundis, he worked on an international project based on services using Django. He was also part of the Microsoft accelerator program with Profoundis that was responsible for building the product iTestify, which was built using Django. He then moved to Tracxn!, an organization that works on building platforms that can help venture capitalists, investment banks, and corporate developers find new and interesting start-ups in their investment sector. As a software developer and engineer, he majorly contributed to the development of the core product platform of Tracxn using Python for the initial scraping work, such as building cron scrappers to crawl millions of pages daily, cleaning them up, and analyzing them. He also built the company's first product, which is called Tracxn Extension-a Chrome extension using AngularJS. He contributed to the Tracxn product platform using Grails as the framework. He also worked on Bootstrap-a frontend framework-to design the home page of tracxn.com.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.