Learning Edge: How Smart Managers and Smart Companies Stay Ahead by Calhoun W. Wick, Lu Stanton Leon (Paperback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.39Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.03Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £15.47Trending at £18.93
- £8.54Trending at £8.67
- £6.42Trending at £7.98
- £11.30Trending at £13.99
- £17.70Trending at £17.99
- £4.97Trending at £5.98
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text shows that the competitive advantage for today's forward-looking managers lies at the point where work and learning converge to produce greater productivity. It explains where the best learning occurs, and discloses what managers must learn to add value to their organization.
- Author(s)Calhoun W. Wick,Lu Stanton Leon
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/1996
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
- Out-of-print date14/05/2006
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight375 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.