All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £17.98
- £25.35Trending at £40.08
- £17.29Trending at £19.88
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £7.72Trending at £10.67
- £12.86Trending at £14.37
- £22.30Trending at £27.90
About this product
- DescriptionHelps readers to tinker with examples, and create their own Rich Internet Applications with Flex. This book teaches how to build a layout, add interactivity, work with data, and deploy their applications to either the Web or the desktop. It also includes explanations of objects, classes, components, properties, and other Flex attributes.
- Author BiographyAlaric Cole has been using Flex since its introduction three years ago. Before this he had been working primarily in Flash, so he immediately saw the benefits the Flex framework would provide. He uses it in his daily work at Yahoo! as the company's Senior Flex Developer, providing training and consultation for fellow employees. Alaric also has a close relationship with Adobe and has met with the Flex team to champion new features and report issues.
- Author(s)Alaric Cole
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.