All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPublic Internet discussion forums offer opportunities for intercultural interaction in many languages on a vast range of topics, but are often overlooked by language educators in favour of purpose-built exchanges between learners. The book investigates this untapped pedagogical potential.
- Author BiographyBARBARA E. HANNA is a Senior Lecturer in French at the University of Queensland, Australia. She is particularly interested in teaching French as intercultural communication and has published in the fields of computer mediated communication, intercultural narratives and intercultural communication. JULIANA de NOOY is a Senior Lecturer in French at the University of Queensland, Australia. She teaches across the fields of French language, intercultural communication, and cultural studies, and her research projects focus on questions of identity and difference as they arise in these disciplines.
- Author(s)Barbara E. Hanna,Juliana de Nooy
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/03/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.