All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this well-regarded and highly successful book includes additional material on AMS packages and the BiBTeX program.
- Author BiographyDavid F. Griffiths, now retired, originally trained as an applied mathematician and, after a brief spell at New York University, spent his academic career at the University of Dundee, specialising in the numerical solution of differential equations. He has published three books and over fifty scientific articles on differential equations. Griffiths was joint organising secretary of the Dundee Biennial Conferences on Numerical Analysis from 1983 to 2005. Desmond J. Higham is a numerical analyst at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow. His research interests are in stochastic computation, network science and city analytics. He is a SIAM Dahlquist Prize winner, a SIAM Fellow and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)David F. Griffiths,Desmond J. Higham
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Weight280 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £17.18
- £38.94Trending at £39.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.