All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £24.00Trending at £33.04
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.06
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a thorough introduction to Mastercam X7 Mill for students with little or no prior experience. This title emphasizes student-friendly graphical displays in place of long explanations and definitions. It includes an overview of the process of generating a word address program. It contains exercises at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographyJames Valentino holds a doctorate in applied mechanics from the Polytechnic University of New York. He has over 25 years experience teaching technology courses and many years in industry. Currently, he is professor and chairperson of the department of Mechanical Engineering Technology & Design Drafting at Queensborough Community College (CUNY). He is a member of Sigma XI, a senior member of SME, and coauthor of Learning Mastercam X2 Mill Step-by-Step, also published by Industrial Press.Joseph Goldenberg is Associate Professor, Department of Engineering Technology, and Director of Manufacturing Processes Laboratory at Queensborough Community College, New York. Professor Goldenberg holds an Engineer Degree in Machine Tool Technology, Lvov Polytechnic institute, USSR; and an MS in Manufacturing Engineering, Brooklyn Polytechnic University. He has PhD equivalency, granted by CUNY Board of Trusties; and holds the EIT in New York State. With over 45 years of experience as a mechanical engineer and machine tool designer, Goldenberg is an expert in CNC, CAD/CAM programming, and manufacturing management. He is the founder and President of the Center for Advanced Manufacturing Studies, a company dedicated to training and advising manufacturing personnel in the latest developments of CNC and CADCAM technology.
- Author(s)James Valentino,Joseph Goldenberg
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Digital (on physical carrier)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.