CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis overview by an award-winning researcher of the ways reinforcement learning can be applied to robotics includes new algorithms and applications. It assesses their success in benchmark tasks such as darts, table tennis, and ball-throwing and bouncing.
- Author(s)Jan Peters,Jens Kober
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication23/11/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringer Tracts in Advanced Robotics
- Series Part/Volume Number97
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note54 Illustrations, color; 2 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 191 p. 56 illus., 54 illus. in color.
- Weight479 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.