All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides various tools you need to get started on MySQL. This tutorial includes instructions to help set up and design an effective database, create powerful queries using SQL, configure MySQL for improved security, and squeeze information out of the data. It talks about topics such as complex queries, joins, and others.
- Author BiographyHugh E. Williams is the Associate Professor in Information Retrieval in the School of Computer Science and IT at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. He teaches in all areas of computer science, and began teaching databases in 1995 and PHP programming in 2000. His research interests include building better web search engines, multimedia and genomic information retrieval, and designing fast data structures. When not at work Hugh likes to go running, watch Richmond play footy, follow the cricket, and write books. Hugh has a PhD from RMIT University. Saied Tahaghoghi is a supervisor for Information Technology programs at the School of Computer Science & Information Technology at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. He speaks frequently at the Melborne MySQL User Group and at open source conferences in Asia.
- Author(s)Hugh E. Williams,Saied Tahaghoghi
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight980 g
- Width179 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.09
- £26.73Trending at £39.88
- £21.77Trending at £23.86
- £17.29Trending at £20.00
- £16.77Trending at £27.07
- £6.79Trending at £8.80
- £22.30Trending at £28.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.