All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces readers to computer vision and demonstrates how they can quickly build applications that enable computers to see and make decisions based on the data.
- Author BiographyDr. Gary Rost Bradski is VP of Technology at Rexee Inc. a new startup applying machine learning to rich media on the web. He is also a consulting professor in the CS department at Stanford University, AI Lab where he mentors robotics, machine learning and computer vision research. He has a BS degree in EECS from U.C. Berkeley and a PhD from Boston University.Dr. Adrian Kaehler is a senior scientist at Applied Minds Corporation. His current research includes topics in machine learning, statistical modeling, and computer vision. Adrian received his Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics from Columbia university in 1998. Adrian held positions at Intel Corporation and the Stanford University AI Lab, and was a member of the winning Stanley race team in the DARPA Grand Challenge.
- Author(s)Adrian Kaehler,Gary R. Bradski
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication03/10/2008
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight928 g
- Width179 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £7.33Trending at £10.64
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.