All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tutorial for graphic designers, bloggers, and other web crafters who want a thorough but non-intimidating way to understand the code that makes web sites dynamic, this volume begins with an introduction to PHP, then moves to more advanced features.
- Author BiographyDavid Sklar is an independent consultant specializing in software development, strategic planning, and technical training. He was a co-founder and the Chief Technology Officer of Student.Com and TVGrid.Com. At both companies, David oversaw the architecture and development of varied systems to deliver personalized dynamic content to users around the world. After discovering PHP as a solution to his web programming needs in 1996, he created the PX (http://px.sklar.com/), which enables PHP users to exchange programs. Since then, he has continued to rely on PHP for personal and professional projects. He is the author of Essential PHP Tools (Apress) and the coauthor of PHP Cookbook (O'Reilly). When away from the computer, David eats mini-donuts, plays records, and likes to cook. He lives in New York City and has a degree in Computer Science from Yale University.
- Author(s)David F. Sklar
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Out-of-print date29/04/2016
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Computer & IT
- £10.08Trending at £19.77
- £23.15Trending at £24.00
- £38.89Trending at £41.78
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £29.42Trending at £40.00
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.86Trending at £29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.