CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAs an approach to educational research, learning progressions offer considerable potential for investigating how children develop an understanding of geographic concepts and practices across grade bands and in relation to national geography standards.
- Author BiographyMichael N. Solem is Director of Educational Research and Programs for the Association of American Geographers (AAG). His research interests span professional development, internationalization, global education, and teacher preparation. Niem Tu Huynh is a Research Fellow at the Association of American Geographers (AAG). She has worked closely with schools to introduce mapping and geospatial technologies as tools for data analysis and communication. Richard G. Boehm presently holds the Jesse H. Jones Distinguished Chair in Geographic Education at Texas State University. He is also the Director of the Gilbert M. Grosvenor Center for Geographic Education and Co-Director (with Michael N. Solem) of the National Center for Research in Geography Education.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight1465 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byMichael N. Solem,Niem Tu Huynh,Richard G. Boehm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.