CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £10.08Trending at £19.85
- £9.80Trending at £11.90
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £36.63Trending at £42.42
- £38.22Trending at £41.79
- £24.86Trending at £25.86
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching the fundamentals of the core Python language, this book contains annotated examples, illustrations, and chapter summaries. It includes chapters which contain Brain Builder, a section with exercises and review quizzes that help readers to practice skills and test their understanding.
- Author BiographyMark Lutz is the world leader in Python training, the author of Python's earliest and best-selling texts, and a pioneering figure in the Python community since 1992. He is also the author of O'Reilly's Programming Python, 3rd Edition and Python Pocket Reference, 3rd Edition. Mark began teaching Python classes in 1997, and has instructed more than 200 Python training sessions as of 2007. Mark also has BS and MS degrees in Computer Science and 25 years of software development experience.Whenever Mark gets a break from spreading the Python word, he leads an ordinary, average life with his kids in Colorado. Mark can be reached by email at , or on the web at http://www.rmi.net/~lutz.
- Author(s)Mark Lutz
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication06/11/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Out-of-print date06/10/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight966 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.