All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRelational frame theory (RFT) is a theory of language and cognition that upends traditional cognitive paradigms and forms the foundation of today's cutting-edge therapies, including acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT). Learning RFT makes RFT accessible to clinicians for the first time and explains how RFT principles can be directly applied in clinical work.
- Author BiographyNiklas Torneke, MD, is a psychiatrist and has worked as a senior psychiatrist in the department of general psychiatry in his hometown Kalmar (in the southeast of Sweden) from 1991 until he started private practice 1998. He earned license as a psychotherapist in 1996 and was originally trained as a cognitive therapist. Since 1998 he has worked mainly with acceptance and commitment therapy, both in his own practice and as a teacher and clinical supervisor. His clinical experience ranges from psychiatric disorders such as schizophrenia to common anxiety and mood disorders with high prevalence in the general population.
- Author(s)Niklas Torneke
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight402 g
- Width230 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £8.37Trending at £8.51
- £33.52Trending at £42.04
- £31.56Trending at £36.23
- £11.98Trending at £13.00
- £3.89Trending at £5.06
- £7.00Trending at £8.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.