All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £16.45
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of how issues of race and ethnicity play out in a digital media landscape that includes MySpace, post-9/11 politics, MMOGs, Internet music distribution, and the digital divide.
- Author BiographyAnna Everett is Professor of Film Studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Series on Digital Media and Learning
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note25 illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAnna Everett
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.