All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Dan Woods-a member of the Ratpack core team-provides a progressively in-depth tour of Ratpack and its capabilities, from basic concepts to tools and strategies to help you construct fast, test-driven applications in a semantic and expressive way.
- Author BiographyDan Woods is an open source advocate and member of the Ratpack framework core team. Dan focuses on building high throughput, distributed systems and works in Netflix's Operations Engineering department where he develops continuous delivery tooling.
- Author(s)Dan Woods
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.