All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBridges the gap between the traditional medical model of problem-focused assessment and treatment and the newer, increasingly popular strength-based treatment approach. The author's objective is to provide another therapeutic dimension, thus enhancing problem-focused treatment and supporting competency in this strength-based modality.
- Author BiographyAnne Bodmer Lutz, M.D., is Director of Training for the Institute for Solution-Focused Therapy. She was trained by the founders of solution-focused therapy, Insoo Kim Berg and Steve de Shazer, and has provided training seminars with Insoo Kim Berg and Yvonne Dolan. Dr. Lutz is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She is also medical director of a residential treatment center for adolescent girls suffering from addiction and co-occurring disorders that integrates solution-focused approaches within their treatment. She provides direct clinical supervision, teaching, and training to psychiatric residents and psychology interns, and conducts training workshops in solution-focused approaches for community-based organizations. She also has a private practice providing solution-focused psychiatric treatment to children and families.
- Author(s)Anne Lutz
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note1 table
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.