Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- Author(s)Joshua N. Milligan
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/04/2015
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Author BiographyJoshua N. Milligan has been a consultant with Teknion Data Solutions since 2004, where he currently serves as a team leader and project manager. With a strong background in software development and custom .NET solutions, he uses a blend of analytical and creative thinking in BI solutions, data visualization, and data storytelling. His years of consulting have given him hands-on experience in all aspects of the BI development cycle, including data modeling, ETL, enterprise deployment, data visualization, and dashboard design. He has worked with clients in numerous industries, including financial, healthcare, marketing, and government. In 2014, Joshua was named a Tableau Zen Master, the highest recognition of excellence from Tableau Software. As a Tableau-accredited trainer, mentor, and leader in the online Tableau community, he is passionate about helping others gain insights into their data. He was a technical reviewer of Tableau Data Visualization Cookbook, Packt Publishing, and is currently reviewing Creating Data Stories with Tableau Public, Packt Publishing. His work has appeared multiple times on Tableau Public's Viz of the Day and Tableau's website. Joshua also shares frequent Tableau tips, tricks, and advice on his blog at www.VizPainter.com.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.