All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on evolutionary epistemology, this title presents a theory of the role and purpose of teachers. It draws on Karl Popper's evolutionary epistemology and challenges widespread assumptions about learning, teaching and research that are embedded in the practices of many teachers and in the design of most education institutions worldwide.
- Author BiographyJoanna Swann is a Popperian philosopher of learning and method, known internationally for her innovative theoretical and practical explorations of the implications of evolutionary epistemology for teaching and education research. Formerly a Principal Lecturer at the University of Brighton, UK, she is now a freelance author.
- Author(s)Joanna Swann
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.