Consider these sponsored items
- £17.87Was:£23.99Free postage
- £14.52Was:£19.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis hands-on guide takes you through VR development essentials for desktop, mobile, and browser-based applications. You'll explore the three go-to platforms-OculusVR, Gear VR, and Cardboard VR-as well as several VR development environments, programming tools, and techniques.
- Author BiographyTony Parisi is an entrepreneur and career CTO/software architect. He has developed international standards and protocols, created noteworthy software products, and started and sold technology companies. Tony's passion for innovating is exceeded only by his desire to build great products.
- Author(s)Tony Parisi
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width181 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £22.01
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £26.07
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.