All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning Web Design provides a no-nonsense guide to the maze of options novice designers face, offering clear advice for creating attractive web sites and applications. Everything you need to know to create professional web sites is right here.
- Author BiographyJennifer Niederst Robbins was one of the first designers for the Web. As the designer of O'Reilly's Global Network Navigator (GNN), the first commercial web site, she has been designing for the Web since 1993. She is the author of the bestselling Web Design in a Nutshell (O'Reilly), and has taught web design at the Massachusetts College of Art in Boston and Johnson and Wales University in Providence. She has spoken at major design and Internet events including SXSW Interactive, Seybold Seminars, the GRAFILL conference (Geilo, Norway), and one of the first W3C International Expos.
- Author(s)Jennifer Niederst Robbins
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecol. ill
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.