All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionOne child in five in America is the child of immigrants, and their numbers increase each year. Very few will return to the country they barely remember. Who are they, and what America do they know? This book provides an account of the lives, dreams, and frustrations of these youngest immigrants.
- Author BiographyCarola Suarez-Orozco is Professor of Applied Psychology and Co-Director of Immigration Studies at New York University. Marcelo M. Suarez-Orozco is Courtney Sale Ross University Professor of Globalization and Education and Co-Director of Immigration Studies at New York University. Irina Todorova is an international health psychology consultant in Boston.
- Author(s)Carola Suarez-Orozco,Irina Todorova,Marcelo M. Suarez-Orozco
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note14 line illustrations, 13 tables
- Weight484 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.